Chakra Meditations Album (MP3s)
Sound Chakra Meditations
ABOUT THIS ALBUM
This is a collection of meditations with the intention focussed on each chakra for 10 minutes. The sounds are very minimal and focused, with long harmonic movements.
Breathe deep relax heal from the inside out.
This music was created with a 10 minute sound meditation focused on each chakra in the body. Each chakra is associated with a specific drone note in the musical scale.
If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. - Nicola Tesla
Use your own voice to "tone" along for the maximum effect on your body.
Included is an explanation of each of the chakras and the accompanying tones.
1. The first chakra (Root) (C - 65.41 Hz) - located at the base of the spine. Tone seven times with the deepest "UUH", as in "cup", a very low guttural sound just gently riding on the breath. Stay comfortable with the sound - don’t force it. (Red).
2. Second chakra (Sacral) (D - 73.42 Hz) - located about 2-3 inches below the navel. Tone seven times using a higher pitched but still deep "OOO", as in "you." (Orange).
3. Third chakra (Solar Plexus) (E - 82.41 Hz) - located above the navel. Tone seven times using a higher pitched "OH", as in "go". (Yellow).
4. Fourth chakra (Heart) (F - 87.31 Hz) - located in the centre of the chest. Tone seven times using a higher pitched "AH", as in "ma". This is the sound that embodies compassion. (Green).
5. Fifth chakra (Throat) (G - 98.00 Hz) - Tone seven times using a higher pitched "EYE", as in "my". (Blue).
6. Sixth chakra (Third Eye) (A - 110.00 Hz) - located in the middle of the forehead slightly above the eyes. Tone seven times, using a still higher "AYE", as in "say". (Indigo).
7. Seventh (Crown) (B - 123.47 Hz) - Tone seven times using the highest pitched "EEE" sound, as in "me", you can comfortably make. (Violet or white).
Now sit in a space of silence and receptivity for 10 - 20 minutes to experience the energy. After this If you feel too light-headed tone an "aaaah" to bring the energy back to the heart, then an "ooooh" to bring the energy down to the sacral to be more grounded.
Please Purchase a copy if you enjoy. Thank you. (after purchase MP3s will be sent to you)
3. Solar Plexus
6. Third Eye
The 7 chakras are the energy centers in our body which energy flows.
Blocked energy in a chakra may lead to illness so it's important to understand what each chakra represents and what we can do to keep this energy flowing freely.
Here's a quick summary of the individual chakras:
Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
Location: Base of spine in tailbone area.
Emotional issues: Survival issues such as financial independence, money, and food.
2. Sacral chakra
Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
Location: Lower abdomen, about 2 inches below the navel and 2 inches in.
Emotional issues: Sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure, sexuality.
Sound: “you” “ewe”
3. Solar Plexus chakra
Our ability to be confident and in-control of our lives.
Location: Upper abdomen in the stomach area.
Emotional issues: Self-worth, self-confidence, self-esteem.
More on Solar Plexus chakra healing
4. Heart chakra
Our ability to love.
Location: Center of chest just above heart.
Emotional issues: Love, joy, inner peace.
More on Heart chakra healing
5. Throat chakra
Our ability to communicate.
Emotional issues: Communication, self-expression of feelings, the truth.
More on Throat chakra healing
Vowel: EYE / I
6. Third Eye chakra
Our ability to focus on and see the big picture.
Location: Forehead between the eyes. (Also called the Brow chakra)
Emotional issues: Intuition, imagination, wisdom, ability to think and make decisions.
More on Third Eye chakra healing
7. Crown chakra
The highest chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.
Location: The very top of the head.
Emotional issues: Inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality, pure bliss.
More on Crown chakra healing
We Also Recommend